Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Don't Tempt Fate

This is just too funny to pass up writing about. Today Isaac was jumping from the furniture and I told him to not do it because he could hurt himself. I was cleaning the bathroom and he jumped off the arm of the couch and then said, "I not get hurt mommy" I said, "Yes, that's true, but you don't want to tempt fate." Then he runs over and stands on the arm of the couch again. So I said, "Do you want to tempt fate?" And he replied, "But I have to tempt fate to do my spidey moves!" That boy is obsessed with spiderman, haha.

Speaking of tempting fate, while I was cleaning my bathroom I left the cleaner on the floor beside me. Isaac got a hold of it when I wasn't looking and ran out and was spraying it. He accidentally sprayed Olivia in the face with it. I was in the bathroom and heard her crying, and when she cries I know something is pretty wrong because she puts up with a lot of guff from those boys. I ran out and her face was all red so I ran her to the sink and started flushing her eyes out with water, the whole time she was screaming. End all I called the poison control center and they told me to put her in the tub and pour water over her head for 15 minutes. Poor little girl was crying half the time and then because I was pouring so much water over her head she was swallowing a lot and ended up throwing up in the tub because she swallowed too much water. Poor baby. Isaac felt really bad about it and kept saying, "I not mean to do that to Livia, mommy." I was kind of upset with him at first, but then I realized he's just a little boy. I think that sometimes I treat him like he's a lot older than he is. That's the problem with being the oldest, ha. I should know. :)

0 comments: